Friday, May 3, 2013

♥ Friday Links

I haven't shared favourite links in a while and I've decided to bring that feature back to the blog. For this round I've included some great writing tips, along with a few other gems I've found around the web.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love this idea of rose petal ice cubes. Will be trying it at brunch this weekend!

At the beginning of the week I was in a low place, but this Marie Forleo video popped up in my inbox just when I needed it (if that's not cosmic timing, I don't know what is :)

I came upon two blog posts this week about writing and patience, here and here - I think it's a hint ;p

An article by Amy Friedman on shame (and writing).

A moving poem by Francesca Lia Block.

Just discovered Paperless Post and I'm loving it! Used this invite recently.

Just saw the first buds of spring the other day, and I'm so inspired by the recent warm weather, so I want to share Gala Darling's 20 ways to celebrate spring!

This girl is so inspiring, going after her dreams and documenting the journey through her blog.

And for those of you celebrating Cinco de Mayo this weekend ...

image sourced from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment