Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hiatus

I mentioned in a post last week that I'm going into my last semester at school. Since the end is so near in sight, it's especially important for me to focus and "keep my head in the game". So I will be taking a pseudo-hiatus from blogging.

This means that I will post if I get the overwhelming urge to share something (not likely when I'm pulling all-nighters and drinking red-bull up the ying-yang. And note to self: really should stop drinking Red Bull) but you can generally expect to not see much activity here for the next few months. When you think about it, it's actually not that much different from the way things are now, lol.

I WILL be back, but in the meantime, you can also connect with me on Twitter, handle @cateemond, if you really miss me ;) 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment