Friday, December 28, 2012

New Years Cleaning


... So I am doing something about it. 

I haven't been writing lately on the blog but I have a really good reason this time ... I've been WRITING!!!! Yes, this makes me so happy it deserved 4 exclamation points!

One thing that I need when I write is a calm, uncluttered atmosphere. Unfortunately, this does NOT describe my home office at the moment. I would post a picture, but it is just too shameful. On that note, I will be spending the ENTIRE weekend cleaning and de-cluttering - just in time for the new year! 

I don't know about you, but I really like the idea of starting off the new year with a clean slate - LITERALLY! 

Anyone else out there like to clean around this time of year?

{Image: this blog}
- image sourced from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment