Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Monday!


So the early mornings and general busy-ness of my week caught up with me, so I didn't have a chance to post links on Friday. I hope all of you enjoyed your weekend (and for most of us in Canada it is a long weekend, so instead of being in my cubicle today I'm out enjoying the sunshine, doing some yardwork and relaxing).

I'm just so, so happy that it's summer! The long & cold winters that come with living in Canada can be trying for me (although, to be fair, I do live fairly south compared to many - about an hour and a half from the New York State border). I NEED sunshine, and I tend to get the blues in the Winter :(

But no more!! I have at least 3-4 months of great weather ahead of me and I plan to take FULL advantage :)

I hope all of you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. I am ready for summer too Cate... xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, I hope you have a wonderful summer! xo

    ReplyDelete