Thursday, December 1, 2011

Book Winner + End of Movember

I just want to start this post by saying I'm Sorry for my lack of posts. I said I was back to more consistent blogging ... and I haven't been blogging. What's up with THAT?? 

Well, just so you're all aware, if you don't remember this post where I talk about going back to school - THAT'S what's up my friends!  The only way I know how to describe the busy-ness that has been this past semester is "drinking from a fire-hose!" But I've loved every minute of it (except for the bits that made me feel like I was back in high school ... quelle horreur).

So without further ado, I would like to announce the winner of my very first contest ........ (*drum roll*) .......

 
You are the winner of the novel Quiver by Holly Luhning. Please email me your name and address at

emond (dot) c (at) gmail (dot) com

and I will have your book in the mail asap!

In other news ... Yesterday marked the last day of Movember. How I'll miss all the wonderful mustaches, :p Until next year, here's a pic of my own:

{It took me so long to grow that mustache, and now I have to shave it off ... ;p}
 
A Bientôt!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cate, THANKS SO MUCH!!! I've never won anything before and this book sounds so amazing. Since I've just finished my last day in my job - this is just perfect timing!

    Great to hear you're enjoying your new endeavour - I think it's great that you're doing this. I hope you're well. Thanks again, I'm really happy and will email you my details. Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping to say thanks for your sweet comment and wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a very happy 2012. Lots of Love and Bisous from London xo

    ReplyDelete