Friday, September 30, 2011

I ♥ This


Just a few things I'm loving these days thanks to my recent love affair with Pinterest ...

Source: imgfave.com via Cate on Pinterest

There is nothing more adorable than a baby pug {are you reading this G??} ...



This is currently my style bible ... Not only full of great style tips (best for someone who likes the laid-back, chic, California girl style), but full of practical advice too!

How to Keep Whites White
"One trick is to ... soak the offending T-shirt [(i.e. for those unsightly yellow stains)] in a solution of vinegar and water (1 tablespoon of vinegar to 1 cup of water)."    ...

Source: google.ca via Cate on Pinterest

This living room, featured in Patina Style, is serving as inspiration for my own living room ...



Sounds like a perfect Fall snack, I WILL be attempting this recipe this weekend!


Such a simple idea, but so creative {and it looks like it would be fun to do!} ...


If I were rich, I would probably purchase every piece of clothing, and every accessory designed by Michael Kors. His collections pretty much sum up what I love about fashion (simple, but elegant & chic), and this watch is STUNNING ...


And speaking of stunning, I fell in love with this photograph {taken in Paris} the minute I saw it. If only all rainy days could be this gorgeous. 

And last but not least ...

Source: google.com via Cate on Pinterest


*Sigh* It's sooo true, I could {and have} spend HOURS on Pinterest. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to join a support group if it doesn't let up! There are just too many beautiful things on there {I've found so much inspiration for my wedding and my home, not to mention all the wonderful recipes}.

Is anyone else out there just as ADDICTED to Pinterest as I am?

1 comment:

  1. i have yet to join Pinterest- but i am very into MK... :) Ihave several bags and a watch... :)

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete