Friday, August 19, 2011

My Blogging Hiatus

First of all, I want to wish everyone a Happy Friday!! I want everyone to enjoy their weekend, and spend it living to the fullest. My guy and I will be tackling a huge chunk of our backyard this weekend, and somewhere in there I'm hoping to finally learn how to drive our new standard vehicle! :p

Now I want to say something. Before I do that, though, I want to say how much I appreciate all of you who have visited and read my blog so far and have left comments. I only started this blog a couple of months ago (has time really flown by that fast?) and so far my expectations have been exceeded. I also appreciate your patience as I navigate my way around the blogosphere and find my direction.

I will be taking a hiatus from blogging for the next couple of months. I mentioned in one of my posts last week that I've been dealing with some personal issues, and that issue has now become my number one priority. This summer my partner was diagnosed with cancer. After many tests, and surgery, he will be undergoing chemotherapy for the next few weeks, hence my hiatus. I want to reassure all of you that his cancer is a very treatable one, and we have no doubt that he will beat this!

{To my beautiful partner- I LOVE YOU!!}

I appreciate your patience, and understanding during this time, and I will be back to blogging before you know it!

à bientôt!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cate, thanks for visiting my blog ... I just wanted to wish you and your guy the best in this journey you're in. May God bless you with good news.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Cate, please take all the time you need, there really are more important things in life than blogging. Wishing you both all the strength, love and sense of humour you will no doubt need. You are both in my thoughts. Lots of Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cate
    Sorry to read that :( Good luck and take care. A big hug for both of you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete