Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Monday ...

At least it is for moi because today is a civic holiday for some of us in Canada, so I'm getting to spend an extra day with my guy before the week officially begins tomorrow!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been spending as much time as I can outside in the beautiful weather, and getting some (much needed) yard work done -- I might post some before and after pics eventually. We're transforming our tiny backyard into a full patio, so I'm very excited to see the end results. Since we're doing a little bit at a time, it might not be until the end of the summer.

In the meantime, it's always nice to enjoy a refreshing beverage after working out in the hot sun, and I've discovered a very yummy gluten free beer at my local LCBO.

{Image by Cate Emond}
 

2 comments:

  1. I love patio transformations (and refreshing beverages.. obviously.. lol)! I hope to see pics of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post pics as soon as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete