Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beautiful Writing Spaces

{Image by Andrew Twort for AD}

Another beautiful space from the Monte Carlo home of the two brothers of Candy & Candy. I love the view and the sunlight pouring in.
 
{India Hicks via House & Home}

I'm drawn to the laid-back elegance of India Hick's writing space in her island home.

Now that it's summer, I'm loving spaces that are bright, airy, and laid back. My own writing space is still a (loving) work in process, and I can't wait to fill it with beautiful things that inspire me to write! 

{Image by Cate}

My work in progress so far! Can't wait to add floating shelves, an organization/inspiration board on the wall next to my desk; a custom built-in bookcase, and most importantly ... a stylish, yet super-duper comfy reading chair.

Where do YOU like to write? 

No comments:

Post a Comment