Monday, July 25, 2011

The Art of Reading

{Photo via lilsugar}

When I was a kid I loved to read. It was a struggle at first, but once I caught on to the joys of reading I couldn't get enough, and I could go through a book in a day. I used to find all sorts of sneaky ways to stay up late, curled up with my latest Nancy Drew mystery, and though I would get in trouble for not sleeping, you can hardly blame a kid for wanting to fill her mind with wonderful stories.

I love anything that encourages young ones to read, and I absolutely love the print shown above. Wouldn't it look so cute hanging on the wall of a child's bedroom?

What was YOUR favourite book as a child?

3 comments:

  1. If you couldn't tell from my mention above, Nancy Drew mysteries were my favorite, especially the ones with a supernatural element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge fan of Amelia Bedelia as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I almost forgot about those :p Amelia Bedelia rocks!

    ReplyDelete